Elite WeatherMaster® 6-Person Lighted Tent with Screen Room
When the sun sets and the fire's been put out, keep the fun going in the Coleman® 6-Person Elite Weathermaster® Lighted Cabin Camping Tent with Screen Room. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination.
Iron Clad Transaction Security
We Ship Next Business Day! Orders Over $250 Ship Free..
30 Day Returns Simple and Easy
div>When the sun sets and the fire's been put out, keep the fun going in the Coleman® 6-Person Elite Weathermaster® Lighted Cabin Camping Tent with Screen Room. Its built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead illumination for reading a book or studying a map for the next day's hike. You can also watch nature unfold away from the bugs in the screened-in porch, and the WeatherTec™ system ensures water doesn't get in if it pours.
- Built-in LED lighting system provides bright, overhead light
- Illuminated wall switch lets you select between high, low and nightlight modes without getting up
- CPX® 6 compatible, powered by a battery cartridge (included, 4 D-batteries sold separately) or rechargeable cartridge (sold separately)
- Lumens: 100 (high), 42 (low), 5 (nightlight)
- Runtime: 26 hours (high), 65 hours (low), 81 hours (nightlight)
- Screen room for bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Auto-roll windows provide quick and convenient ventilation
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Angled window keeps the rain out when the windows are open
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 20 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 11 x 9 ft. with 9 x 6 ft. screen room
- 6 ft. 8 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Enjoy bug-free lounging and extra ventilation in a separate screened-in room that also offers an additional sleeping area on warmer nights.
Built-in LED lighting makes overhead illumination available for hands-free bedtime reading or studying maps for the next day's hike.
Illuminated Wall Switch
An illuminated wall switch lets you select between high, low, and nightlight modes on the integrated CPX 6–compatible LED lighting, which operates on 4 D-cell batteries or one CPX 6 cartridge.
The included rainfly easily attaches for weather protection when it rains. Gaze up at the stars or let in more sunlight through the mesh roof when weather permits.
Conveniently run an extension cord through the E-Port to bring electrical power into your tent.
Pack Up with Ease
When it's time to head home, the tent easily fits into the included carry bag, which also expands with a rip-strip for extra storage space.
Typically Orders Ship Next Business Day! At times order can take up to 2 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 3 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 3 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 6 business days.
- USPS Ground - average transit 2-5 business days
- Orders over $250.00 Ship Free via USPS Ground
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 3 to 5 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- We can not offer free shipping outside of The United States
feedback Report comment